Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September 2013

Wow so it's hard to believe that I have let a whole year go by without blogging. Well here are a few updates. My o,dest son traveled to Australia with Down Under Sports to represent the USA and WI in track and field. He did after bring his 4 by 4 team to the State competition. It was his 2nd year in a row going to state. His 4 by 4 team took 10th in the state. Can you say PROUD mama. He is now off to college ay Alabama A&M. Now it's just me and my 15 year old at home. This mom now has lots more time for scrapping and blogging so I hope to update at least once a week.

At the beginning of he year I started Project Life I will upload the weeks that I have completed at a date soon.  I am sad to say that I am no longer caught up, it has been a super crazy busy summer but I will be caught up soon. Tata for now.

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment